Friday, February 8, 2008

not feeling well

So its friday! yay! and I dont even think I can really enjoy it. I dont feel good. I have these flu like symptoms with body aches, my ears hurt, and my throat hurts. My body aches to the point were I dont want to move, but if I dont move then I feel the ache and I have to move. Weird! and it sucks. I mean I hurt last night hanging out with Lawrence, and I hate when I dont feel good, I feel like I bring a blah mood to the time we get to spend together. Hanging out with him did make me feel a little better. I got some rest last night but woke up around 4 to use the restroom. I felt like I was getting better, but as today as moved on I dont feel that great.

But the good thing about today I do get to go home early. There is no basketball practice, no wrestling and no track. So i get to leave around 2:45!! HAHAHA!!! yay!
However, the bummer of the day was my AD forgot to communicate with me that we have Cheerleading competitions here at OHS tomorrow.....yea and I have to be here for that. Grrr. It will last from 11-2....I just pray that i dont feel like this tomorrow. I pray I dont feel bad, it will just make the day wear on.....boo

And I need to use today and tomorrow to continue to study for my BOC....gotta do it this time. Im so tired of not passing!. I can't keep affording to take it.

So hopefully I can get better before tomorrow...and before tonight. Im gonna go get my antibotics filled (they are for my ear if i needed them) and get some Tylenol whatever and rest when i get home. Do some studying and just relax.

Well lets just pray I get better so that this weekend can be good.

lata

No comments: