Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I didnt mean to....

BAHHH!!! I am such an idiot!

I, so tired and I was talking to my grandma and told her it was anotherlate night. She asked were I was last night and with out thinking about it I said "oh we took Lawrence's mom home" and she was like "home?"

At this point I should have told a lie, I should had made something up. Like yea she came to return the car.

But no I kinda accidently spilled the beans about the car and the deer. My grandma...i love her so! but I know she'll be the one to tell my parents " I knew something like this would happen"

she told that "I see it on tv all the time, people let other people borrow their cars and something happens adn its the owners fault and they have to pay for it"

I said "Grandma, its not that bad, it just took out the headlight (exaggeration of the truth) and it was just so she could get a job. I couldn't let her kids starve! It was no big deal. It won't take much to fix, jason and dad are going to look at it and it wont take much"

I think that made her feel better, but its not exactly the truth. I shouldn' t have said anything at all about it! It just slipped i wasn't really thinking about what I was saying. Usually I do, but Im just tired and it slipted! SORRY!!!!

Im not sure who I am apologizing to. myself I guess. But I felt bad and called mom. And she was like "oh heather...no" but then proceded to tell me not to worry about that her and dad said they would handle it if she said anything.
But still she would not have know anything if I hadn't opened my big mouth. ugh! Not that's its a bad thing its just something that I think my parents wanted to keep to us. But Im sure I would have said something about it on saturday when we are going dress shopping.

gtg basketball game....i just had to post b/c i felt crummy and had that feeling in my stomach like I did something wrong....maybe its the hunger...doubt it

later

No comments: