Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hump Day

Oh its Wednesday day. I was out sick yesterday came up to the school to set up water for the basketball game and tape players. I didn't feel well and I shouldn't have been there yesterday. But I made my appearance and got things ready and left.
I used my time yesterday to rest and study. My test is tomorrow. But I wont say much more about that. other than Im tired of taking this test, I want to pass tomorrow and prove I can do this.
That's all Im saying about that.

So me and LP are starting this new diet "The Abs diet" well its not a diet, says the book, basically its changing your eating habits to eat more times a day and eat better foods that are made to burn fat. Your basically keeping your metabolism up and eating better. It helps to target the fat around your belly, which is the most dangerous fat on your body. Worth a shot. I don't know all there is to know about it yet. Im just getting started with the book.

I started my morning with a shake (yogurt, milk, banana, OJ, ice, honey) I have to say it was pretty good. Im having my snack now as I type and out off cleaning my training room and setting up water for outside sports today. Im eating for my snack: a peanut butter Nature Valley bar. Its ok. I favor the Honey and Oats. For lunch I plan to have a Turkey/mayo/cheese sandwich on wheat bread. And maybe a pear fruit cup. My second snack will be some Wheat thins. And dinner Im not sure what I'll have. I'll determine that later.

This change in eating is going to be different for me. As I'm going from not really eating much to eating more during the day. We shall see how it goes.


Im headed home tonight to stay with my parents and my Dad and I will go get breakfast in the morning and he'll show me were to go to take my test.
Well I better get to work. Above my eye is swollen b/c of a big red bump pimple thing that hurts. I got some gross stuff out but now its swollen and hurts still. ugh. Hope it goes down before anyone really sees me....its kind of embarrassing. (sorry Lp had to share that)

Oh yea. Tomorrow is valentine's ;) day! I got Lp a little something, and i think we are going to go see that movie "Jumper". Can't wait. well got to get to work....have a good one!

peace

No comments: