Tuesday, February 26, 2008

long week

So this is my week.
Yesterday - good ol' monday. We had baseball and softball games. It turned into just baseball b/c the other SB team didn't show. So I got home some time after 10:00, and took a bath around 11. I got out and got ready for bed. As I was talking to LP he said "come let me in." YAY he came and saw me for about 5 minuted. Tucked me in and left to go back to his dorm. It was along day yesterday, but seeing him for my last 5 minutes of the day made it all better.
I probably went to sleep around 12:30 or 1. Didn't look.

Today: Tuesday. I was so tired getting up this morning, that I didn't get up till 9:00. Now I need to leave at 9:30 everyday so I can be at work at 10. yea....I was about 10 minutes behind. But it was ok. Normal day. The basketball team has first round of state playoffs tonight and on of the football coaches said he was going and said I could ride with him. He is leaving late enough that I will still be at the school and I would have pretty much gotten all my work done. But its in greenville. Which means I'll be getting back probably late. And I just don't need another late night. But I would like to go and support the team. But I'm not gonna go. Good luck to the JAGS anyways.

Wednesday we have a home tennis match, which should not put me home to late b/c i remember Nikki (the last trainer) said that if it was 6:30 she was leaving. So I usually follow by her rules. But we'll see how long it goes. If it goes. Its been raining a lot today so there is a possibility it may get canceled tomorrow. Thursday I should be able to get home around 5:30ish b/c there are no games so there should just be regular practices. So thursday should be a pretty easy day which I will def. need.
On Friday.....yay....but boo... all at the same time. We have a home baseball, softball, and soccer games. oh gosh. Which any other friday night it would just be along friday. However, Lp's youth is going skiing that weekend. I had signed up as a chaperone b/c the schedule didn't have us playing games that night. But soon as the offical schedules came out it did. I thought of a million ways to get it covered, but I couldn't do that to any of my trainer friends. I wouldn't be right. So after the games I will drive home and LPs brother, Jonathan will be riding with me. He said he didn't mind. So I will at least have someone to ride with me to keep me awake or to switch off if needed.
Saturday and Sunday will be skiing and hanging out. Hope fully I can relax in the lodge with some warm coffee drink after I've had my fill of skiing and tubing, and just read and talk. I'll be tired, but it wont stop me from having fun! In excited to get away to some place else this weekend. And hopefully a weekend in Pilot will be coming soon.

So as you can see.....my special and really only reader. Who will probably just skim over this as he already knows every bit of it. I have a long week ahead. Next week is a LOT easier. We only have one 2 games and that's tennis and track and they will get knocked out in the same day. Sweetness.
Also next week on Thursday is mine and Lawrence's one year anniversary! yay! one hole year in a week and two days. But I'm more so counting down the bigger day..... 81 days as of today till may 17th! yay!

well this blog has been long and really useless....just so I could waste a little time at work, and just take my mind off of work for but.Until next time

later taters

No comments: