Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friday night Lights




Next week starts two-a days...8-11:30 and 1-3. Im pretty pumped about this year. We get Hoodies :)And I've had two young ladies who are interested in sports medicine come along and have been the biggest help ever!
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
However, the sad part about next week is that...the youth are leaving for Caswell on Monday, and I wont be able to go :( This is my first time missing Caswell with LP, and I am so bummed out about it. I couldn't find anyone to work for me. I have one Trainer friend around, but she is preggers and I dont want her out in the heat....no way!
So maybe God will make a way for me to go down on Friday. We shall see

Until then I am excited to start reading Captivating and doing a book journal that goes along with it. I am also still trying to read a Psalm a day...but have been slack this week. I am going to but 1 Corinthians on hold and start the book of John with LP.

So lots of stuff is going on. HS will start back soon and so will online grad school. Hopefully I can get a car after next week and start driving something with better gas mileage than our trailblazer and my dad truck. *fingers crossed* that this car will last a long time!

Well I just got done playing with my baby niece...who is the cutest baby in the world...I love her!:) But its shower time

peace

No comments: